ITFR offers Skill and Knowledge Gap Analysis
We work with your organisation to develop the strategy necessary to identify skill gaps between what employers want or need their employees to be able to do, and what those employees can actually do when they walk into work.
Our consultants are multi-vendor trainers with years of experience in the field which puts them in a unique position to cover both vendor Skill | Certification requirement and day-to-day skill requirement.
We also provide Certification Gap Analysis which can save or entitle your company vendor discounts.
We evaluate your requirement and identify potential ATP requirement and/or eligibility which could entitle you to a vendor discount for that technology and/or allow you to resell it.
ITFR can identify any problems in your business license compliance by conducting an end-to-end analysis of all licensing requirements for your organisation. Licensing plans and Volume licensing are constantly changing. Make sure your business is in full compliance and also that you are getting the proper tier discounts.
ITFR can also help you business get setup in order manage your licensing through System Centre across all your mobile and desktop devices through various vendor solutions.
- License Identification—We generate a customized report of all required business licenses
- Gap Analysis—The research findings are matched with your current compliance profile
- Status Verification—We verify the status of your current licenses (including license numbers, due dates and contact information) and update your research report to reflect new findings.
An IT audit is a good defence system against cybercrime and other security loopholes (including employees leaving with valuable data) for its in-depth assessment of a company’s IT infrastructure and personnel roles. ITFR will conduct staff interviews, vulnerability scans, and a series of tests to evaluate your Data’s privacy and overall infrastructure security.
- The purpose of an audit is to help organisations better understand what their IT department does and help direct executive’s attention to areas where time and money are being overspent and most importantly, where threats may be present.
- Bringing in a fresh perspective creates opportunities for organisations to receive constructive feedback on aspects of the organisation that can be improved and made more effective.
- If you believe that your organisation can be become more efficient by undergoing an IT infrastructure analysis, contact us today.